Innovation Intern Needed
Need a creative, out-of-the box thinker, intern to assist in creating and launching innovative events and programs related to the long term care industry.
- Manage event budget and ensure accuracy in developing estimates, working and actual spends.
- Manage all event audio-video production from creative concept to final production.
- Collaborate with the marketing, and product group to ensure appropriateness of speech/presentation content, look and feel.
- Media relations, including negotiation and fulfillment of barter agreements and upkeep of relationship with key media partners
- Maintain websites by approving, uploading, and posting show materials; Post and manage exhibitor and sponsor information
- Create and maintain social media profiles for events
- Create print and online ads; manage in-house and outside distribution
- Implement and manage direct mail campaigns, email campaigns, and e-newsletter creation and distribution
- Field registration calls from attendees/registrants and exhibitors
- Write and deploy post show surveys to attendees/registrants and exhibitors
- Proficiency in Excel, experience in html and database management software preferred
- Strong organizational, time management and communication skill
- Excellent interpersonal skills, capable of positively representing company and brand to outside contacts and clients
- Capable of managing multiple projects with input from multiple sources, ability to think strategically and creatively
- Team player, ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Willing to learn, adapt and take risks.
- Understanding of E-commerce management a huge plus!
Location: 201 East Jefferson Street, Louisville KY 40202
Time is part-time flexible with an opportunity for Full-time and payment terms depend on experience.
Contact Alicia Heazlitt for more interest: email@example.com