We’re looking for a number of enthusiastic interns on a full or part-time basis to work with us in New York, San Francisco and/ or London. These roles will offer tremendous experience, intense learning opportunities around some of the most important business trends (demographic change, health reform and disruptive technologies), and most important, the chance to get to work with our fabulous team. Terms are negotiable, based on experience.
1. Market Research Intern (1 or 2 positions)
– Create and manage online and in-person quantitative surveys about technology usage, user perceptions and unmet needs.
– ‘Lightweight’ ethnographic work focused on qualitative research: interviewing consumers, service providers and thought leaders.
– Web-based market research about market opportunities, emerging companies and technologies.
– Analyze results, create reports. Disseminate results through media channels.
2. Social Media Intern (1 or 2 positions)
– Create original content about business innovation and demographic change for own website, in particular based on interviews with thought leaders and CEOs.
– Use of multimedia: videos, images and text.
– Develop content for Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook and developing broad social media presence across relevant blogs.
– Manage and update a database of people and organizations in the space.
3. Technical Intern with knowledge of WordPress (1 position)
– Develop a next-generation WordPress site with multiple plug-ins, as the innovation hub for the Aging2.0 community.
– Must have experience building WordPress sites, and good design sensibilities.
– Evaluate different social network infrastructure components, such as BuddyPress.
If you, or someone you know (please share), is interested, please have them send their resume and a short cover letter stating which role they’re interested in, and why they’d like to work with Aging2.0, to firstname.lastname@example.org.